Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-01-2014, 03:08 PM

The anger was all but gone now, anger born of fear and worry, and of pain to the heart. Day needed protecting, he was too pure, too good. For despite the traumas of his past he was oddly unblemished from the hardships of the world. His past had given him wisdom, even as it had left him clean and wholly good. He couldn?t understand what had happened to the boy, despite the distance Cru had stood at he had seen the pain and confusion in the body of Day before the collapse. Yet, there was no injuries here to explain his actions or his collapse. That could only mean that what had happened was of the heart or mind. The boy would sigh, a soft and oddly sad sound and he lay draped over Day. Offering his own body warmth, and the protection of his own body.

He could feel in the breathing of the boy, of the shudders that ran through both their bodies as one that he was recovering, that his air came clean and fresh to his lungs and that his time in the sea would do him no permanent damage. Words would flutter free from the lips of the brown tones boy, soft words that spoke of regret, and in shades of sadness. ?No Day? Cru?s tones where soft, and gentle, and he lowered his muzzle to blow his breath against the side of the other boys next, aided by his position across the boy. ?You owe me nothing. If you need to repay it, do so with your life ? by living it.? He said without a seconds hesitation, but then paused, as through another thought had come to mind. ?Perhaps you can tell me how you got here and what happened? [/color] his words were spoken at the same time as Days, at his words of question.

Shit

Cru thought again, hearing Day?s words of confusion, of asking Cru what had become of him, how he had gotten here.

The boy would let out a soft sigh, pushing himself gently off the by, using the ground rather than Day to support the push. ?Ok, I?m going to get you some water. After that, we?ll work out what we need to? His voice was soft and soothing as he quickly left there copse of trees and out into the world. He would return a good half an hour later with water pooled into the thick, and clean skin of a rabbits hide. He dragged it before Day and sat on his rump before him. ?What?s the last thing you remember?? he asked gently.