Morphine

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2013, 12:50 PM
[Image: fbdxft.jpg]
"Speech." Thought. 302.

?Listen,? she demanded abruptly as her patience grew thin with the younger male, pivoting back in his direction as she snarled her command. Of course, had she been in his place, the white witch would be none too pleased with being enslaved to a pack she wanted nothing more to do with, but she felt as if the male wasn?t fully understanding what she was attempting to hint at. ?You will not belong to Valhalla for much longer, boy.? Her stoic fa?ade was wearing off at this point, the twitching of her upper lip granting the male an insight to her evident frustration with the entire situation. Losing two Tortugans in one night had stirred far too much displeasure up within the queen for her to maintain the serene nature she normally retained, and with the new addition of Neo?s tantrum and obliviousness to the underlying meaning to her words, it was physically impossible. ?We will retrieve you; I can promise you that under my rule. Do realize that it won?t be a challenge like your superiors posed to us, and none must know of it! You keep my promise to yourself and your mate alone.? Her teeth clicked together as her jaws snapped shut, hoping that her abrupt outburst and her promise had fully captivated his attention and had soothed his worries at least minimally. Her vow to the young male had not been a bluff, however, she would only hold true to her claim if he went through with the plans she had developed on the way back to Tortuga?s domain.

?In order for us to be able to do that, I beg your patience. I have a plan, a plan that revolves around you. I need you to adhere to that plan and make no alterations to it. Understood??

really sucky & short; sorry.