Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-01-2014, 07:08 PM

Her mother was coming, and already her firstborn sister was coming to investigate the little creature at her paws. The black fox kit was still watching her with fearful eyes... The poor little thing. Svetlana would get down on her belly, smiling at the little creature. ?Its gonna be okies. I?m Svetlana... ?kay?? The fox would give the slightest nod of her head, looking to the other pup that was close now.

?That?s mah sissy. She?s Valeriya. She won?t hurt you... And I won?t eiver.? There were other adults coming up too, talking to her mom. With surprise Svetlana would watch the little fox kit scoot closer and press close to her, whimpering softly.

?Wolves no eat Korrin?? The little creature had such a tiny voice, and Svet would quickly shake her head in response. ?Uh-uh. You?re safes Korrin. I keep you safes.? She would look to her littermate now. ?You?ll be nice to her too right?? She didn?t think Val would do anything, but it was more to give the fox verbal reassurance that everything was going to be okay.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]