Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
SelĂ­ni
05-01-2014, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014, 10:57 PM by Soren.)

This hell of a pack was a prison and while he had not caught sight of their warden or guards Soren was sure that they were being watched, he had been tempted to run over those borders ever since he had arrived but he had been certain that the moment he stepped over them that there would be a whole pack on his tail. He longed to escape just as much as his brother, but it was definitely safe to say that any confidence either of their parent's possessed did not reside in him.

Soren kept his gaze on his work, those unfinished words weighing heavy in his mouth, the taste bitter on his tongue. "Maybe, but let's not make it so easy. We can't just give in!" Why not! He wanted to scream, why not? They would never make it out, not without aid and no one here even so much as glanced twice at them, they were stuck. But he wasn't sure he should voice those thoughts.

"Well maybe you should try doing something else then, help me figure out how to get out of here. Unless of course you'd rather stay than get back to Valhalla?" He stopped, frozen, hazel eyes growing wide as he stared at his paws. Soren began to shake, the emotion he had been holding back flooding his body and making him quake. Suddenly he snapped gaze towards Kismet, pain and anger evident on his face. "Do you honestly think that?" He snapped, narrowing his gaze. "I want to get out of here just as much as you! I'm just not convinced there's really anywhere else to go! Think about it, if mother really cared, if anyone really cared wouldn't they have sent someone after us? Face it, there isn't anywhere for us! Not Glaciem, not Valhalla!" With that he retreated further into the den, turning away from Kismet and furiously pawing at the dirt, trying to ignore the prickling of tears in the corners of his eyes.

Speech,

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]