Disjointed Children

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
05-01-2014, 08:39 PM

the false king under the mountain must fall
Inferno, an already lit flame danced in the coral depths of her cold binoculars. A chuckle fired through her throat, rumbling like a cannon ball soaring across the battlefield, it was like a silent hatred; lurking it's way towards her molten amber tainted maw. She released it finally, taking hold of her insanity that suddenly infiltrated out. She was surely going insane, it ought to be wrote on paper, and she was not at phased by this males arrogant growls that promised revenge. Though, if he wanted vengeance so badly, why hadn't he proclaimed it right here, right now. Maybe, that is a question that shall soon be answered.

For the sake of humanity, she simply allowed him to snap at her muzzle but she quickly swatted at his face in return. Never did she like when others were this close to her, they were in her personal bubble, and no one gets in her space without having been sent an invite. Sinister could taste it within her mouth, his metallic blood still drenching her throat, which made her swallow harshly. Embracing her inner demon once more, feeding it and herself with his blood, fueling that raging fiery pit in her stomach. Again, this males snarls of fury with a mixture of irritation coating the sounds he made.

Taking her time to respond with his retorted remark about not calling him by his name when lessers are present. Who the hell was he to tell me what I should and shouldn't call him?! At this idiotic response she snapped right back with much more power in her words. Hating when someone told her what she should do, he was not her maker and he will soon realize that Sinister is not a female with no back bone. She has one actually and will strike back without warning, and will successful execute her killing blow.

" Names Sinister, brute. Oh and one thing you should know about me, is that I do not take orders to well. So, I will call you Imonde wherever and whenever I want."

Lashing her tail, her body thundering with the masses of muscles she possessed. Her patience was drawing a thin line, and she was slowly starting to become hungry. All she wanted now was the thick, juicy, raw meat of a foreign animal; particularly an elk of some sort. She may not want any company, or dare ask someone to hunt with her but he looked like he needed some meat on his bones, so what fell from her venomous tongue was something far more sane. He may decline, and he may accept, but either one he choose; Sinister will exit the scene and continue her journey.

" You look like your hungry, brute, up for a hunt?"

"Speech"
For a crown is not fit

for a king unworthy of its power