Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-01-2014, 08:55 PM

The rain wasn't going to be lifting itself anytime soon, so the chance to do something besides watch it was a nice door opener. Odette didn't hesitate to follow the black and white male, but maintained a proper distance between her space and his. She took small steps that ensured her getting closer to the large and dark cavern. As soon as she felt swallowed by the darkness, her eyes automatically dilated.
The structures of the cavern she entered made her want to sit and stare for hours. Twinkling lights that resembled stars were all around the ceiling, making it seem like night had been pushed into the wide dome. Stalagmites and stalactites glowed in the dark, water evidently making them in the past. A small pond of water was nearby, indicating a proper drinking source if someone grew thirsty. Then, Odette saw it. A larger opening than the first entrance was seen at the back wall. It was so dark, it looked like nothing could penetrate the blackness. Odette looked to Crucifix and her tail idly flicked behind her. "Do you want to see what is there? Or should we just play it safe?" For even though they stood a few feet from the opening, a strong smell unlike any other wavered from it.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!