Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-01-2014, 09:28 PM

The day had not been young when he had first seen Day, and now as he found himself back in the corpse of trees he knew it would not be long before the sun and warmth where lost to them entirely. Her worried a little for the welfare of the boy he had saved. He wanted to ensure that Day didn?t get a chill, worried for the water that had gotten to his lungs, but more so then all this ? he worried at why. The calm and level headed boy he had first met wouldn?t have gotten himself into a situation such as this one ? would he. He thought back, imagining the lovesick and strangely wise being, and he could not associate it with the one of Day collapsing into the embrace of the sea. No, something had changed between now and then and Cru needed to get to the bottom of it.

The delivered water seemed to do him good, calm the hoarse sound of his voice and ease him from his past trauma. As he watched the other drink, he struggled to think, and to understand. Day claimed to have forgotten his memories, did that mean it was something terrible he wished not to remember? Or could there be another cause to the forgetfulness? Again, the boy would thank him, and Cru would simply nod his head lightly to say he heard, but did not yet respond. He was chewing on a thought, something creeping slowly into his mind, something he had to struggle to drag across into awareness. ?Ok so we don?t know what happened, you?re not sure why you?re here, or remember hitting the water, just darkness and then me.? he mused, summing up their total knowledge, trying to find a new way for it to connect together. ?First of all tell me, where?s Misha?? he hoped to god Day remembered her, and perhaps it would help them find a starting point to this problem. He watched Day settle against the ground, but he was too alert, his mind whirring and clicking against his skull like a living mechanism. No, he could not sit and took to prowling before the boy instead.

"words"