gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-01-2014, 10:44 PM

Odette Adravendi

As Crucifix walked with caution, she silently watched him. All of her senses were on end and slowly rising, just to ensure her safety and his as well. Her toes extended their claws, of which tapped against the hard ground. They made tiny clicking noises, something that only cats would prefer to do in such places. Red and blue eyes remained focused on the darkness and Crucifix's body as it was slowly swallowed up. Tentatively, she took the few steps forward to be ensnared as well.
Odette was once again swallowed by the darkness, except this one could not be penetrated by light. Instead, she sniffed for Crucifix's location, hoping that she would not be too far from him. Decay reached her nose first and she snorted softly to get it out. Her tongue tasted the air and she was surprised to find that it wasn't as stale as an abandoned home. Something wasn't right and she then noticed the claw markings against the wall and floor near the deer. She swallowed hard and found Crucifix only a few inches in front of her. "Crucifix," she softly whispered, "I think we need to get out of here." As soon as the words left her mouth, a bristling could be heard in the far corner of the enclosed space. She began to take a few steps backward, getting ready to run if she needed.

I speak

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!