Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
05-02-2014, 05:13 AM

Kismet knew it wouldn't be easy to get out, and had no plans of course, though he was determined to get his freedom back somehow. Plotting needed to start, he and Soren together could surely come up with some way that they could possibly both get out he just needed his brother to try and co operate a little more. Kismet couldn't do it alone, in the same manner that he had the opportunity presented to him, he wasn't sure he could actually escape alone. They were in this mess together.

He hadn't meant to be quite so harsh with his words, he hadn't thought them through before speaking and would now suffer the consequences as he suddenly held Soren's full attention once more though expression and voice filled with a fury that Kismet didn't think he'd ever seen before. Sure he'd been annoying at times, wound Soren up but this was a whole new level for the both of them. Kismet was speechless for a moment and stood there stunned.

The true meaning behind the words didn't really register until Soren had turned away and retreated inside the den. Still shocked Kismet remained outside, the words sinking in and the weight of guilt and sorrow now pushing down upon him. First of all to cause this reaction in Soren was not what he had wanted and cautiously now he'd make his way inside the den, mismatched eyes peering to the corner that his brother now lay in.

"Soren" He called voice much softer now. He'd address the hurt he personally had caused before bothering to address the lack of faith in Valhalla and where else they might go. "I didn't mean... I'm sorry." He didn't bother trying to explain in the end, it'd been taken as it had and now the Adravendi boy felt awful.

As for Valhalla, he couldn't believe they didn't care for he and Soren, maybe they just didn't know where to find them. He wouldn't bother arguing anymore, it was bad enough being stuck here as it was but to have his brother mad at him would only make matters worse. "It doesn't matter where we go, we'll find somewhere else if we have to. I'm here, I'm not gonna leave you."