Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
05-02-2014, 07:23 AM
Hati Hr??vitnisson

Hati watched for a moment, but none of the wolves except the heir seemed like they were in a hurry to get started. His hackles rose and his lips peeled back in a snarled of anger. "Move your asses, people," he snarled. "Don't make me stand around babysitting you all damn day. This is war training, not a fucking daycare. Stop gawking at Zaria and worry about your own fight." The rate this was going, they would be hanging around for the next week waiting for these brats to stir themselves, and they still wouldn't be doing any team fights. Well, he wasn't going to wait for it, and there was a mighty convenient way of venting some of this frustration right here.

He rounded on the duke in a rage, defenses snapping into place as he did. Let Daegmar sit and watch them for a while and repeat defenses defenses defenses! over and over until it got through their thick skulls or she lost her voice - he was going to go for a more practical lesson.

Hati vs Kylar - Round 0 of 2

Out Of Character Notes: No one else seemed interested in getting their spars started on time so I hopped back in. These aren't supposed to be one at a time spars, it's siege training!

Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!