ardent

Learn Of The World And Those Within

FĂ©licien

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2014, 04:08 PM

F?licien would look up, lowering his ears ears at the cold, distant, demanding voice of a pup who was older than himself. The bi-colored eyes of the boy would look around, gaze falling on the male he had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. He wasn?t sure why... But this wolf clearly wasn?t happy with him. The other pup?s head was held high, tail lashing out behind him. His eyes were narrowed too... Giving him an intimating look. F?li took a step back, feeling water lick at his back left paw.

?I was just trying to take this back to the den so my brother and I could play with it... He doesn?t like exploring and stuff as much so I thought I?d find stuff to bring back to him.? An honest answer... But he wasn?t sure why this pup would be mad about something like that. F?licien frowned deeply. ?Is it yours...? If it is I?m sorry I didn?t know... There was no scents on it or anything...? His voice was apologetic, hoping that the other didn?t decide to randomly start smacking him around or something.
"Speech"