Ellis

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2014, 05:01 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
The two pups were precious, both with their own distinctive personalities. If anything Sequoyah was turning out a lot like Birch. The boy already had that protective personality rising within him, wanting to be there for his family and shield them from danger. Laria was showing signs of independence and strong will... it was wonderful seeing the two. They were the future. The wonderful future of this pack that their mother had planned... and Ellis had found them as her own family, not wanting to abandon them. She was happy here anyway... so what reason was there to leave?

The coming of winter did worry the healer a bit. Sickness could be a fierce killer in winter. She was sure she had found herbs to cover many of the common illnesses that could show up... but ah she couldn't help but worry. The healer was laying outside of her secondary den, the one closer to Birch and Eo's own. Truthfully the woman was hoping to see the children at play today. Sequoyah had gone off with Birch for some father son time and as far as she knew Eo was still at the den. Something told her to go check just in case though... so Ellis would rise, padding the small distance and calling at the entrance.

"Anyone home?"

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.