Ellis

gems
size
build
player
05-03-2014, 01:23 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
The multi-colored woman would smile as she looked down at Laria, lowering her front half down so that she was on more level with the child. ?I guess your mother is sleeping huh?? She would smile, chuckling some. ?Your father took Sequoyah off for some bonding between the two of them... A father son thing. He?s probably just talking to him about proper respect of us faes and whatnot.? The femme would smile more.

"If you like we can play near my den or go for a walk down near the water.? The woman would be extra careful should Laria choose the second option. She would care for the girl as if she was of her own brood, defending her with her life. Ellis wasn?t a fighter... Nor cared for it... But that wouldn?t stop her from trying to defend Laria should anything happen... Or drag the pup out of the water should she decide she was going to try and teach herself to swim.

Laria sounded excited anyway... And she figured that her mother could use a little break from the children every now and then. She certainly had no problem entertaining one or both of them... And she wouldn?t ever go too far, as she was sure Eo knew, so she wouldn?t have to worry about them either.

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.