gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
05-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Erani Adravendi

The snowy Alpha Primary grinned at Deviant?s squeak and hop of surprise, the tips of her canines glinting in the sunlight as a low chuckle left her jaws. ?It?s part of being Alpha, being able to move among my lands with no noise and stealth.? Even as she spoke, eyes on him, her paws fell in places that facilitated her silent passage. ?I would like to have everyone learn this stealth. In Druids Moor, it should be a boon to our defenses, if enemies cannot hear us coming through the mists.? Glaciem was on her mind as she spoke; when would they next attack Valhalla?

The hard sheen to her eyes softened as Deviant answered her inquiry, a smile gracing her lips. ?Good. That?s what I was aiming for when I reformed Valhalla. It was how it used to be when Cairo was our king? And I wanted his ideals to live on.? From the tone of her voice, and the look in her eyes, it was obvious that Cairo was an important part of her life, no matter that he was physically dead to the world. There was love in her voice, without the grief; after all, she could visit him in her dreams. His appearance in her dreams just before the siege had eased all pain of his loss, and helped to settle her sadness.

?Have you found Twig and Jinxx yet?? Her deep blue gaze turned upward to the cross marked male, brow point lifting in question to match the enquiring tone of her words.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think