Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-03-2014, 08:53 PM
He would turn to Yin, his gold orbs shining slightly in the sunlight that peaked out small rays from the light grey clouds. His claws dug into the land as he heard the female ask him a question. He was used to walking around and going long distances, and since he didn't have a home anyway, his trek with Yin did him good to have someone to talk to, and to go to new lands and see new scenery. He shook his cranium slightly.

"No need to worry about me, I'm ready to stop whenever you are," he spoke as his legs slightly felt heavy now when he thought about it, but he shook the feeling of his legs and walked a bit faster, walking alongside the female so that it didn't seem that he would be lagging behind her.

The cold breeze caused his fur to blow around, and he shook slightly from the cold, but he enjoyed the bitterness of the fall season, and the cold was always something that he liked so that it would give him a challenge, and he just adored them. His gold eyes shifted to her once more, and then ahead of him again as he waited for the female to make a move.