Sarak

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
05-04-2014, 12:33 AM
Sarak

Sarak sat with his head high, moss green eyes watching the woods, until at last, they came. A smile broke on his features, tail making one of its rare wags, sweeping across the snow. ?Kismet, Soren. I?m so glad to see you. I?m sorry it?s taken so long.? And he was, but this was better than a challenge for them. There was no fight lost to wound Isardis? famous pride and fan the flames of his determination to royally wreck Valhalla?s life, and no deaths in a pointless siege. While he had secretly enjoyed his fighting in that siege, the enjoyment was not for the loss of either the unknown male Isardis and Argent had murdered, nor for the death of his rival for Azaleas affections, the skeletally marked grey male.

Kismet was obviously worried, and my, how he had grown, towering over Sarak by many inches. Sarak grinned. ?And you and your brother are coming with me as I go. You?re free. Erani secured both a two year treaty of peace, and your release. Apparently, the Queen of Glaciem was in a pickle, and Erani was intelligent, and took advantage of the situation. She sent me to collect you.? Haunches lifted from the snow, flakes of the white stuff dropping from the stiff guard hairs of his rump. Verdant eyes turned to Soren, noting the withdrawn look of the male. ?Erani wanted to get you both back, everyone did. But first, Valhalla needed to be strong enough to fight back if getting you back caused a war again. That is why it took such a long time? Now, lets get away from Glaciems borders before speaking more. My hide prickles from being this close to it.?

He turned, setting off at a slow trot, leaving the boys to keep up with him. When they were further away, and out of eyesight of the Glaciem territory, he slowed, allowing his emotions to show on his face. Happiness, fatherly love? They were the main expressions as he turned his eyes to look at them, though his pace stayed the same. ?You two have grown. I feel short.?

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think