Ellis

gems
size
build
player
05-04-2014, 11:54 AM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
The young woman would give another nod as the child spoke. A fighter then. One who would stand by what she believed in no matter what might come her way. It was a noble mission to be sure. The multi-colored femme?s teal-green eyes looked to the water again, mind beginning to wander just a tad. There were things she hoped to teach the children as well... Though she was not their parent. She hoped to play an important role in their lives... As a packmate and friend. The pack was not yet official but... Ellis never doubted that, one day, it would become what it was destined to be.

At the question of teaching her to swim Ellis would from down at Laria, ears lowering some. ?I don?t know if that?s such a good idea Laria... At least not without talking to your parents first.? Again an angry ?owyn would flash through her mind. Still though... Ellis didn?t want Laria to feel completely disappointed. ?If you really want to learn though... There?s a smaller pool of water that gets trapped near my second den. As long as I mentioned to your mom I was taking you there we could practice there first. The water would still be deep enough to learn to swim... But less of a danger of you getting swept away or anything.? She would smile.

?I don?t think your mom knows about it... And it?s still in the territory of the Bay so she should let you go.?

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.