Ellis

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2014, 09:23 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
Ellis wouldn?t shift much as her friend settled down behind her, resting her head upon her own belly. They were indeed beautiful, Othello was right. Regardless of why they were here they were, and they were perfect little pups. She felt happiness welling within, glad that she had someone to share this wonderful experience with. Othello would move her head over her belly, getting a closer look at her son and daughter. Ellis couldn?t take her eyes off the two. The male was a bit larger, one that would grow taller, or so she suspected. The girl seemed like she might be closer to her own size when she grew, but there was time yet to see how food and environment helped shape them.

?I will think on that a bit... I... I?ve been debating about going to Covari to join, actually.? The woman would admit, watching her son and daughter suckle. Her friend would offer a name then, and Ellis would give an approving nod. ?Tyrion... It seems to fit him. I can see his sister call him Ty for short.? She would smile widely, closing her eyes. ?Truthfully I?ve always had a thing for long names... Ones that could give several nicknames. It?s neat to see what others will come up with.?

A yawn would escape her, and the mother would relax, drawing in comfort and heat from her friend. ?Perhaps something like Theisinova or Xhoria... They were names of wind spirits where I once lived.? It was a little odd, speaking of home like this. But she didn?t mind telling Othello more if she was curious. Eyes would slide closed, a weary content washing over her. ?It was more common for the faes of my pack to become healers, to be honest with you. Guess I just kind of followed that path. Makes me wonder what these two will chose...?

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.