ardent

ITS TIME [pack meeting]

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 10:53 PM

ooc;; not really a deadline here, I'll probably post in a week and wrap this up. People can make threads for Des or I and we'll chat and place you in a rank or you can shout out what you want here. Everyone starts off in Tier 4, your wolf can move up in the ranks after that ICly :)

Sibelle was the first to arrive, her dear precious Sibelle? She uttered a simple greeting and Vi would dip her head in response. "So glad you could make it?." She murmured easily for the russet woman to hear alone. But whatever moment they shared was soon shattered by the appearance of a familiar face. All too familiar in fact. The grey rimmed green eyes that looked so much like her brothers were startling and yet there was something in them that made Vi's heart stop. For a moment all she could do was sit and blink, heart fluttering in her chest at the sight of her dear niece. She was alive. "Oh Maia? Its so?" Her voice caught in her throat and she had to take a moment to regain her composure, cleaning her throat before shaking her head and smiling easily at the young girl. "I'm so glad your here. We'll have to catch up after this?" She said with a firm nod, eyes locking onto's Maia's as if trying to make her understand that Vi wanted her to stay, wanted to speak with her later. There was so much to say. Scorpion was next, with the siblings he had promised her in tow, walking in like a king and she couldn't help but roll her eyes at it all.

She would smile slightly at Maia and Sibelle as Scorpion's family melded in with them, most seemed pleasant. But the one white girl who trailed beside him was curious? Was this the prize that Scorpion had told her about? "A pleasure to meet you all. These are my second in command Sibelle and my niece Maia." She greeted, deciding to brush off his first comment. Desiree would come next, following from the den with her children in tow. No? Their children? Desiree came to her side and Vi would sigh, leaning into her slightly though gaze would remain locked on the growing numbers before them. Next came an older far, introducing herself and requesting entry to the pack. "If you like what you hear then you would be more then welcome to stay?" Vi said motioning for the woman to sit and lend an ear. Lastly Cru would arrive coming close to whisper words that only she and possibly Desiree would hear. "You'll have to fix that later?" She whispered back, chuckling lightly.

Her children seemed to separate into groups, Arisu and Hestia content to go meet others while her red children stuck close. Fine by her. She waited a few more minutes before she was content no more would come to attend. "Welcome all, it seems there are no returning Seracia members? I figured as much. Either way, I see many familiar faces and some unfamiliar. I hope to get to know you all sometime soon." She said as she lifted her weight from Desiree so she was supporting her own weight. "This is Desiree, she rules beside me and will be dealing with most of the day to day activities of the pack. Sibelle here will be my right hand woman and leader of the council that will be constructed of hand picked wolves to resolve any issues that might come up. Scorpion is a part of this council and Crucifix here is one of ours beta's who is here to help Desiree with keeping the pack running smoothly." Introductions of the already ranked wolves seemed like the best place to start. And she felt her description of the council was also a good way to describe them for the time being.

Best to keep prying eyes from asking questions? "Now onto the pack. I intend to keep things neutral, no direct enemies or alliances simply peace treaties. We don't mess with them, they don't mess with us sort of deal. Eventually I would like to bring some games into our pack, invite other wolves to participate in games. Pit ourselves against them. But thats for later. For now. Prove yourself. I encourage for you all to challenge for higher ranks. Council and Beta's are hand picked by myself and Desiree, everything else is free game. Each of you can speak to me individually and tell me your talents and we can place you in a rank from there. Everyone will be placed in low ranks. If you feel you deserve something higher then prove it. I look forward to see what you all have to offer?" Words would trail off, a sly grin slipping across her lips as she looked to each one of them then to Desiree, Sibelle, Crucifix and Scorpion to see if they had anything to add to what she had said. This was her first time speaking to a group, it felt strange and weird? Hopefully she had said everything that needed to be said.

Table by Azil