ardent

if i had a voice i would sing

Secret

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2014, 04:22 PM

Who will be there to take my place when I'm gone, you'll need love, to light the shadows on your face

It was painful to watch the light fade from his eyes, to see all his hope disappear like smoke. His would mention a name, one that was vaguely familiar. Adravendi. War. It was all over a stupid girl. Lips would lift, revealing the tips of fangs. Her boy was dead because of some foolish girl? Her sons gaze would meet hers, his anger written on his face. His next words came as no surprise. He had always had a temper. "They will pay my boy. They will." The petite woman would rise, closing the distance between herself and her son. She would press her nose into his neck before standing up on her tip toes to place a light kiss on his cheek. She knew this would be hard on him and that he would want some time alone to process things. She would step back, sapphire eyes tipped up towards him, a small smile playing on her lips. There was no reason for her to go, no excuse to pull her away, nor did she have any desire to part ways. But she would understand if he wanted to be alone for awhile.

Could you make it on your own?

"Talk here."