gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
05-05-2014, 05:04 PM

His ears would lift from his head as he listened to his sister, a small, unsure smirk coming to his muzzle when she playfully shoved him. Her assurances eased his worries quite a bit and some of the tension fell from his shoulders. He leaned over and nudged her with his shoulder like she had done to him, his smile coming more easily now. "You'll always be my favorite girl, Sib," he rumbled jokingly, giving his sister a smirk. She was right, he could always visit, and he would as often as he could stand.

"You could come with me, ya know. Taurig and the whole family, we could move off the island. I think you'd like my girl's pack, and I know Erani would be-" he cut off and his ears flicked back, but this time it was purely from embarrassment, not worry. He looked at Sibelle from the corner of his eye, not quite sure how she would react to his next bit of news. "Um... So the girl I love is named Surreal. And Erani? The woman that adopted Taurig a while back? Yeah... She's Surreal's mother. I guess I'm kind of in love with Taurig's adoptive sister." He watched Sib closely, having no idea how to expect her to react to this.

Speech
Thought
Others