ardent

Listen to the Music

Series

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 07:46 PM

Series Destruction continued to grin. Yes, he was particularly jubilant today. But what could possibly be wrong with that? This other male certainly didn't seem to mind. In fact, he seemed to enjoy the happiness that sang in the air around him. His russet ears twitched as the other male spoke, agreeing to join him in the cold water. "It is a bit chilly at first, but believe me, it will lift your spirits in no time." His tail wagged joyfully again, this time releasing a spray of icy water. He brought the appendage to a halt immediately, not wanting to irritate the stranger.

But he would no longer be a stranger as he introduced himself. His name was Hermes Olympus, from the Olympus clan. This was not a pack the man had heard of, so he tilted his head politely in question. "Oh? And what lands do you call home?" The silence that followed did not last long, for Hermes spoke up again. The sandy brute answered his words with another bright smile, though the final question gave him pause. Another Destruction, perhaps? One that he did not already know about? He would have to look into it. "My name is Series Destruction. It is my pleasure to meet you, Hermes. To answer your question, I know not of this Ludicael Queen. But I will have to see her for myself." After this Series would give a slight nod and wade a bit deeper into the refreshing water. The birds were still singing. It was a wonderful day for a swim.

Like a pup, the large male bounded toward his acquaintance and away again, possibly humiliating himself in the process. But he had company now, and he wanted to play. It was healthy to relax and let loose now and then, after all. He tucked his chest low to the ground in a youthful bow, daring Hermes to chase him as he dove into the coolness of the water.

speech