Bane

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-06-2014, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 11:49 PM by Bane.)
The feeling of his mate's paw rubbing against the fur of his shoulder still caused the wolf to focus on the warm sensations of a lovers touch even after a moment of laying together without contact. His partner shifted onto her side to face him. Calm breathing flowed against her nose as Bane nuzzled Tahlia's muzzle, a gingerly applied lick rasping along front of the she-wolfs jawline. Her next question caught him off guard, an uneasy feeling forming in the pit of his stomach. Anais... the day he marked her shoulder. Bane's head rose to stare at his mate for a moment.

"You were going to be told when you asked. It was never my intent to dodge this question and I... I just wanted her to be happy and unexcluded. She really wanted it." Bane put emphasis on the 'really' and laid a paw on her shoulder. He shifted with a grunt and eyed Tahlia. Unsure of what else she wanted him to say or do. His nose slowly came over to touch hers with a weak whine.The pale wolf mouthed the words 'I'm sorry.' To confused too vocalize words, she should have known that he wasn't able to ask for her permission about marking Anais, for the pup was alone when she came to him that day. Bane and Tahlia were once far, far away from one another but now they were close. Bane didn't want to drift anymore and hoped his mate wouldn't press the issue to much more after their time spent alone together.
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•