ardent

i am reaching but i fall

Midnight

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2013, 08:12 AM

Midnight tried to fight the healers instruction for a few moments, then gave and weary nod. It seemed wrong unnatural even for her to be lying here when others where busy working and doing things, to help her, she frowned for a moment as the thought crossed her mind she had never really had some one who would help her before not like this as a loner there always seemed to be an alteria motive to their movements, no such thing as a free lunch. But none of these wolves had asked anything of her and the alpha had been nothing but kind, 'maybe they where wrong' she thought dully 'maybe other wolves can be trusted maybe alphas arnt horrible.' she heard the alphas words as she let her tierdness flow from her bones once more. The pain had numbed and she felt relaxed safe for the first tie since her ?fathers? death, 'Maybe pack life wouldn't be so bad atleast not with these wolves' ?t'anks? she slurred slightly closing her eyes just as a smile crossed her face.

OOC( sorry for the short post but really I think we can leave it here if you like and just have it that ash wakes her up enough to take some water then gargoyle carries her back to the dens and bing bong bobs your uncle she sleeps for a few days confined for a few more then alls well that ends well, I definitely would like to grab a thread with each of you guys though after she?s healed. And tero its fine honestly I have been crazy busy with assignments this week so there was honestly no rush.)

[Finished]

Speech