A small rest with a new friend

Adelaide

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2014, 12:58 PM

~ ADELAIDE LAZURITE ~

The young female had returned from her day of relaxation this morning, her mind bright and refreshed. She was eager to continue her herbal studies, but as she returned to her den she found that many of her supplies had disappeared. Perhaps they had blown away, or some other creature had come and eaten them. Either way, she didn't mind. Her stress was long gone by now. She could learn more if she went and searched again.

So now the white maiden strode across the familiar rock garden, sniffing at the bases of the rocks for traces of rare plants. Then a different scent caught her attention. It was familiar enough, a wolf belonging to Ebony for longer than she. Maximous was his name. Two azure pools darted about, searching for the male with his dark reflective pelt. He was also a healer. Maybe she could request his help. At last, as her gaze moved, it focused on a sleeping figure that rested atop a large stone. Her lips twitched into a smile.

Adelaide approached the napping brute quietly, not wanting to startle him. "Excuse me, sir?" she called softly, her voice lighter and happier than usual. That day of rest had done her some good. "May I ask for some help? Maximous, isn't it? My name is Adelaide. I believe we met at the border that day..."

Maybe the older male wouldn't remember that day. He seemed very experienced and accomplished in his studies, and was probably very busy. He had no time for young ladies such as her. Adelaide chuckled in spite of herself and waited for the other Sola Knight to respond.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.