ardent

PARADISE IS SO FAR AWAY

Secret

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2014, 11:17 PM

Who will be there to take my place when I'm gone, you'll need love, to light the shadows on your face

The rage didn't go away, if anything, it grew. And kept growing. He erupted, screaming insults at her, claiming her to be a lair. Ears fell back against her skull, but she held her ground even as he stepped toward her. She wasn't afraid of him, she had never been afraid of him, she wasn't going to start now. The tiny woman wouldn't flinch at his words or threatening stance. When he spoke again, she didn't hear his words, but she clearly heard the doubt that was there. She would rise, slender legs trembling to hold up her light weight. He towered over her forcing her head to tip back so that she could meet his gaze.

"He was here, just a few days ago. He wasn't like you, I could feel him." To prove her point to would take a step forward, attempting to brush to paw against his leg. If he didn't move then, he wouldn't feel a thing, but Vixe, he had been tangible, they could both feel each others touch, rather than it just being her feeling warmth. "He remembers dying. He went to war for Glaciem, battling against Valhalla, over some little girl." Her last words quickly became bitter, lips curling back, this girl had caused her sons death. "The last thing he remembers was Vi running towards him."

She shook her head, turning away from him to pace back and forth, wearing a path in the earth in front of him. She thought back to the conversation she had had with her baby boy. "Adravendi. I don't know who that is or what it is, but he kept repeating it." Fire burned in her bright eyes as she paused only to meet his gaze. She regained control of her sorrow, replacing it instead with rage. Rage that demanded retribution.

Could you make it on your own?

"Talk here."