size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-08-2014, 04:34 AM
Her head would fall onto her paws, breath coming out in a sigh as the winds tugged at her fur. The nearby ocean rocked back and forth, the sand beneath her bodice clinging to her fur. She was tired, tired of waiting, tired of being alone, tired of feelng lost. Where the hell was her family? Galileo? Odette? Oracle? Orica? Galahad...? Had they all disappeared like her mother and father had out of nowhere? Had they decided to move on without her? The thoughts nearly brought tears to her eyes, though she shut them away before she could cry. She couldn't cry anymore, she wasn't sure if it was right to do so. After all, why care for those who seemed to abandon her? Nobody had gone looking for her, nobody had tried to rescue her. She was alone in a world so cruel and cold...wasn't she?

?My Lady.. Do you know me??A voice unfamiliar broke her thoughts, causing her to jerk onto her feet and sending sand flying every which way. Fiery amber eyes focused on the other wolf as her hackles rose, lip curling slightly as her ears flattened halfway to her skull. Who was this male? Watching him warily, she studied him. His question echoing in her mind. Was she supposed to know him? It had been so long since she had seen anyone, since she had seen her family. By the way he had asked his question, he seemed to know her...but how could she be sure? "I...don't think so...who are you?"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!