Laria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-08-2014, 05:23 PM

Laria held a small frown on her muzzle as her request was denied to her. She wasn't allowed to swim in the big water until she learned. She couldn't learn until her mother allowed it. Her mother never allowed her to do anything. She rolled her eyes at the healer with a snappy word choice, a fiercely independent rebel inside of her stirred with a wide smile and a proud gait. "Teach me in the big waters or I'll teach myself." She challenged the healer with slightly narrowed eyes. Her rather rusty shaded fur was bristling in anger for being denied. She was standing up for herself alright.

She spread her legs apart slightly to lower her center of gravity, her head lowering to protect her neck but not bending down. She stared Ellis in the eyes with determination filling them fast. She knew she'd probably not have a good run if she tried by herself to do it, but she'd get what she want, even if it was with hollow threats that she kept with a fierce determination. Her paws dug into the dirt to hold her traction as she narrowed her eyes and let out a small and intimidating (in her mind) growl.

I've been reckless, but I'm not a rebel without a cause.
TEMPLATE ? NDA OF RCR & RPG-D