Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-08-2014, 05:38 PM
A soft breath escaping a delicate maw, pawsteps light and slow, gray-tipped auditories perked high atop a wide crown. The grass underfoot was lush and alive, and it brought the large-set woman great joy, as she knew a pack was nearby, the scent easily being carried by a light wind. She was headed for these strange lands because these were the first she stumbled upon, and she didn't want trees surrounding her anymore, or any mountains. She was absolutely exhausted by her former surroundings, and didn't want to live in a place similar, so she chose to head towards the plains, since she had never lived in that kind of terrain before.

As she went along, she carefully observed the land that laid out around her, noted the faint prey scents, the scents of loners and rogues and a large gather of... Wolves! A pack! The lady grinned at this notion, then settled her expression to one of calm indifference, tail held aloft behind her swishing slightly with her emotions, but that was all she would allow. She paused for a moment to collect herself, and then proceeded to track the scent. It grew increasingly stronger, until finally it was so overwhelming that she stopped, realizing that she must be at this packs border.

The dark hued feminine backed up considerably, before carefully settling herself upon her haunches, her bright emerald gaze scanning ahead, before she lifted her crania to the sky and let out a loud howl asking for a viewing at the border. As she did a decrescendo, she lowered her head, tilting it down a bit, still very much alert. Her banner curled beside her, pressed snugly against her aching right side, flicking occasionally. She lapped at her side as she waited patiently for any member of standing within this pack's borders could come to give an audience and see if she was worthy to join.

---

313 words. Excuse me for any shortness, or spelling errors. I am currently on my phone to post. ~