gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-08-2014, 06:09 PM
[Image: EJlRXr4.png]
Quote:There had been a great influx of wolves to Olympus lately, something Natalya found herself more than pleased about. She had been concerned only a few weeks ago that the pack would not survive. The Empress had been absent to care for her newly born children, many of the family members were missing, and very few strangers had called at the borders. Fortunately the dull times did not last and the empire was expanding as it was meant to.

The sable female was just settling for an afternoon nap nearby her den when the call reached her ears. Her head raised off the cool grass followed shortly thereafter by the rest of her body. Her muzzle tilted to the sky and she let loose a response to let the newcomer know she was on her way and to alert her family that they could rest. Helios had been extremely active since his promotion to Consul and for what may have been the first time ever, Natalya wanted to take a little of the work off of his shoulders. She was pleased, nonetheless, to see him doing so much for the family, and she was more than pleased to see him so happy.

She went forth at a leisurely pace, being a very short distance from her goal. It took only a few moments before the stranger's scent caught in her nostrils and she knew where precisely to direct her attention. Both her head and tail were held high as she came to a stop before her caller.

"Greetings, stranger. My name is Natalya and I am the Centurion of Olympus. Tell me, what brings you to our borders?" Her tone was stern, yet it held a hint of openness within it. After all, her goal was to find out if this wolf was worthy of the Olympus name, not to intimidate her away, and Natalya genuinely hoped that she would be successful.