Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-09-2014, 01:05 PM
The great woman nodded, "Of course, I would dedicate my life and very being to the pack, solely focused on assisting in making this the ultimate pack. I would be respectful of all packmates, and all allies." She shuffled her paws a bit, pulling her tail back and tucking it against her left side, leaning to the right. Emerald orbs were full of excitement, not that the other could see, however Chenoa did not know that. Her paws flexed against the dirt, fire in her veins as she could almost taste the membership, the possible acceptance.

"I have but one question, about the allies. Are any of the surrounding territories nearby, or are they away from this place? As well as, are any packs around these lands your enemy packs? I always like to know what I'm dealing with." She questioned, her mouth twisting into a concentrated half-frown, as she hoped they weren't, yet also wanted enemies nearby for she enjoyed the excitement.

Her ears flicked back briefly, as she thought she heard a sound, and then her head snapped up, and she swiveled it quickly to the side, maw parting and nose sniffing the air, and the scent was unmistakeable. Her jaws watered a bit, but she knew she wouldn't be able to follow the creature, as she was in conversation, therefore it was impolite, as well as the mammals scent seemed to be wafting from Natalya's side of the border.

---

242 words. Very very short. ;-;