Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-09-2014, 04:18 PM

The male felt his eyes grow heavy, everything mostly resolved for tonight. This had been one hell of a ride, and he was ready to sleep. He could face this existential crisis in the morning. The russet boy didn't even have the energy to laugh at his internal joke. He simply heaved a sigh and settled his head back on his paws. There was a heavy lethargy that washed over him, but he still managed to make out the words that Crucifix spoke. ?I can?t really judge without all the facts, yet I?m doing so anyway. Forgive me, and lets try and get some sleep. The sooner we do the sooner we can wake up and find your Misha.? Dayton blinked sleepily and smiled. "You don't have to tell me twice."

But as the smaller male sighed once more and drifted off to sleep, one last thought escaped him. He seemed to welcome the slumber while dreading the scene that would come after. Dayton was actually afraid of seeing Misha again. He hoped that she was all right, of course, but his last memories of her were caught up in one of her violent mood swings. He didn't feel safe around her anymore, and while this pained him, it was about time he faced the facts. With his final shred of consciousness, Dayton requested something of his friend. "Will you promise to be there with me, Crucifix? When we... find Misha?"

But the answer would not be heard, for the brute had sunken into darkness once more.