ardent

Brand New Day

Poem

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 12:19 AM

To Chord's curious question about her own lineage, she would simply answer, My father was Adrenaline and mother was Maia" She didn't know if maybe someone had informed the boy about more of his family tree than her side of the family had her. Maybe he would be able to piece them together.

He would answer her own question and she would scoff softly. She was about to reply something along the lines of walking off cliffs is certainly not a hobby he should pick up, but she was interrupted by the sudden appearance of her brother. She should have known that she wouldn't leave Scorpion's sight for long. Poem chuckled and nudged him gently with her shoulder. "Well, it seems I've found another Destruction," she replied, her golden gaze shifting from her brother back to Chord. "Chord, this is my brother, Scorpion. Scorpion, this is Chord Destruction. His mother is Lyric Destruction and his grandparents are Novel and Dutiron. Do you know about any of them?" She figured it would just be easier to fill her brother in than have to go through the questions again.

Speech
Thought
Others