gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
05-10-2014, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014, 08:53 PM by Hati.)

Be careful making wishes in the dark
Can't be sure when they've hit their mark
Far from Loki, in a forest wreathed in mist, Hati too slept restlessly. The nightmares, memories he wanted to bury in blood and death to never again see, stalked his sleep more often than not now. He didn't know what had triggered this one, from so far back it was almost as foggy as his birth, not even traumatic enough to stand out from thousands of others just like it. He had been young, but already far from innocent...

------------------

He was only half-listening as his brother's shrill voice rang in his ear as they trotted along in the wake of their father. Blah blah blah, don't want to spar, blah blah I hate it blah blah blah whine whine whine. Did he think that he was the only one who didn't want to do this right now? Did he think Hati wanted to deal with his whiny ass all the time in spars? He never even got a good workout out of it. At least with Thor he could go all out and not have to worry about his crybaby-ing about it later.

He felt a sort of dull satisfaction when Hroovitnir threatened Loki - for once it wasn't him getting yelled at, though he wasn't so naive as to think Hroovitnir wouldn't take his temper out on him in a heartbeat if he opened his mouth. For once Loki actually closed his.

Apparently he'd given up on trying to weasel his way out of it, because Loki finally turned toward him and half-heartedly put up his defenses. Eying him Hati could already see like three openings because Loki didn't even care enough to do it right. He cast a questioning glance at Hroovitnir, who barked at them, "What the hell are you waiting for?"

Hati leaped forward.

"Speech"
And besides in the meantime
I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!