Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-10-2014, 11:03 PM

He spoke, and Narsha found herself laughing, a dry hacking laugh but a laugh nonetheless. ?Isardis makes a big fuss about winning and keeping his women, but once he has them he cares not what happens. So long as you can produce children you are valuable, regardless of what shape you are in.? She stared in distain at the half finished meal, frowning at the fish. She truly had grown weak in that time, she wanted to eat it all, just to prove she could but couldn?t stomach the idea. That was the end of that, she wasn?t going to hurl, especially not in front of someone else.
The woman watched with curiosity as the man turned to the water and began to pluck more fish from the river. Narsha cocked her head as he spoke. ?Narsha Ga-In Beg? She stated bluntly, there had once been pride in her name but now it was only words, her full name spoke out of habit more than anything else. ?I was not aware you were a captive there?? Amber gaze dropped to the trout at his paws. ?I really hope that isn?t for me.? She gave her head a slight jerk towards her unfinished fish.

Speech
Thought
Others
Thank you Shelby!