Selyan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-10-2014, 08:00 AM

Her smile dazzled him, the way her lips curved so smoothly on her face, the way he could see the emotion in her eyes. Selyan almost felt entranced, locked in her magnificent spell, his own eyes ficking across her face and her paws, her body when she moved. ?I?m glad to have met you as well; you truly are a lovely sort of beast and I do enjoy being here with you, but soon I must depart. I have to go continue a search.? For a moment, he thought again of his brother, but then back to the feminine scent he?d found in the forests yesterday. He could meet the Alpha with Misha at his side, but he felt that would be rude and presumptuous.

?I?m going to finish my night here. You are more than welcome to stay with me, but if you must go, I would understand. I will see you soon anyways.? He didn't add in my dreams, but it was true that he would hopefully see her in Tortuga within the next few days. He looked forward to that and it was one of the only things he'd appreciated in a long while.

OOC: Selyan?s fluid time is as follows: hiking off the mountains, getting caught up in the mines one night to come out in the Tortuga forests where he finds the dominant scent of the packwolves, he began tracking it in search of the alpha but when night began to fell, he took shelter at the lake and met Misha. When he awakes after spending the night alone/with Misha, he continues to follow Roman?s trail and meets Roman. I just wanted to make you aware of how I have to work things out in order to make my timeline accurate because it seems that this thread may come to end soon.
Quote:
table made by jeanelle
Regards,
Ryan White