ardent

Ellis x Imonde

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 04:40 PM
"...InSaNiTy... The Weight Of The Air Is Torture...

...Psychopathy... Don?t Know Who I Am Anymore...

Yeah, so, Ellis got knocked up by Chant's lovely Imonde. xD There is likely going to be three babies I believe, because they are not part of a pack. I know I will be taking one, and unless Chant changes her mind she won't be taking one. Tryouts will be held for the other baby! Pup pass may be needed if applying. Right now Ellis ran from Imonde and ran into Sverige but at some point she'll be running back into him. xD;; So puppies are going to have influence from daddy {though how much I don't know. Chant would have to speak up on that.}

As for as alignment it could literally go all over the spectrum, just keep in mind lighter aligned pups would still likely be more submissive to Imonde until they got older or unless they ran away, other plot development, etc. So just go whatever? xD And updates as far as plot and whatnot will be added as time goes on. I do not know what last name they would take so... stay tuned for that. xD

Just fill out a form?

Name:
Personality:
Brief Plans:
Anything Else Chant Wants You To Add: {Stay tuned? xD
Designs below!!

<3

...InSaNiTy.. The Illusion Of Ignorance......Try And Stop It From Corrupting...?

-Click For Puppies!-