Breaking free of these memories

Madieke

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Madieke

Jinxx's comforting presence and words helped to ease her nerves. Surely if they were not he would not be staying here along with her other siblings. Plus Jinxx was very protective of them all and would not allow them to stay somewhere were others were not kind and it wasn't safe. Her brother's touch made her relax but as he pulled away and directed his attention somewhere else she stood close to his side. It was another male of white and grey and seemingly having higher rank than her brother. Glancing at her brother, ears twitched before she too bowed her head shyly. He was impressive to say the least and she found herself pressing into her brother as if trying to emerge herself into Jinxx and not even be there.

She listened to their quick exchange before attention was brought onto her. She glanced between the two before licking her lips, finding her mouth dry. Pulling away from her brother she sat down, head slightly tucked in to her chest, tail wrapping around her paws. "I am Angel Black. I came here..in hopes of joining like my brother and some of my other siblings have. I was also hoping someone could teach me in the subject of healing. I know the basics, but thats it." She said glancing up at the new male. Something spoke that she could trust him, that she didn't need to be afraid or shy.