ardent

HELD

Roman

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 11:47 PM

Roman listened, taking note of the three wolves that Qanik had accepted. One of them was a trained healer, and at that her ears pricked. Good, they were in need of a healer. She nodded, taking in Qanik's words about them, she trusted the other woman's judgement in accepting the members. If they had passed Qanik's judgement, then surely they would be fine additions. "I look forward to meeting these wolves." She spoke thoughtfully. As she spoke about Arcanum, she didn't miss Qanik's reaction and gave a slight chuckle. "The Queen claimed to provide a home for the outcasts of society, training them into warriors. She came to us, after speaking to Glaciem." She explained, her mind wandered briefly to the meeting with the Queen, it had been short but she felt that the alliance held sincerity to the other Queen. Cataleya, certainly was an interesting she-wolf, one that Roman would gladly speak further with. "I also have spoken with the Queen of Ebony. We didn't come to an agreement of an alliance... I intend to go back there. I needed to take some time and deal with some personal emotions, and I didn't think I could clearly decide for the pack..." She trailed off slightly. She was hesitant to say what had happened, but she also wanted to disclose the information with Qanik. After all, all of Ebony knew by now. She had told her father, and that was insanely difficult... why did it seem so much harder to admit it again.

"Before I ever knew of Tortuga... I was off exploring the south, while I was apart of Glaciem. I was brash... I ended up in a situation with a male... and he won." She paused for a few moments, taking a deep breath and looking away- over at the horizon. She didn't want to see the look that surely would change in the other woman's face when she admitted this. "He raped me. She admitted, the words tasting like bile in her throat. Taking a shaky breath, she turned her gaze back to Qanik. "The male who.. raped... me, is now a member of the Ebony pack." She explained. "Needless to say... I wasn't sure if I could honor an alliance to their pack. I'm still not sure, though I don't seek to harm the male." She paused for a few moments, before adding. "I forgave him, but I don't know... I just don't know."

And oh how fitting it was that Qanik would suggest that she take someone with her, she nodded slowly. "Ebony is the only pack I sought out alone, I kind of stumbled upon their scent as was curious." She admitted with a chuckle. "However, I will take care to take someone with me when I go speak to the other packs. " She didn't care to go back to Ebony alone. It was still to raw, something she didn't want to think about. At Qanik's last words, Roman stared at her gratefully. "I consider you a friend too, and thank you, Qanik." She spoke softly, her tone just loud enough for the dame to hear. Roman had this bad habit, something she considered a weakness, of keeping things to herself. She hadn't really let herself bond with anyone, make friends to confide secrets too, and sometimes those feelings were too much. Perhaps she could truly begin to confide in Qanik?

Speech,