A small rest with a new friend

Adelaide

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2014, 12:00 PM

~ ADELAIDE LAZURITE ~

Adelaide would give another content smile as the male would leave the rock and fall into step beside her. He voiced what she already knew, that periwinkle and alfalfa were each found in moist forest areas. But instead of being rude, she gave him a grateful nod. "Thank you for offering your marigold to me, sir. But I would not feel comfortable taking your herbs unless I really needed to. I can find some on my own otherwise." Her lips pulled into an easy grin as the shade surrounded them. She immediately dipped her nose to the ground and inhaled deeply, trying to find any telltale scents.

Meanwhile, her companion had spoken again. She lifted her head slightly and looked at the dark brute over her shoulder. "You make a very good point... surely one rabbit wouldn't be so stupid." Her laugh brightened the darkness of the woods as she turned to take another good sniff. "I will have to try that sometime. Then not only would I prevent my stocks from being raided, but I would have a good lunch too." Adelaide chuckled briefly before noticing the sweet scent of alfalfa nearby. She quickened her pace.

Her sapphire gaze darted about with a bit of confusion. "I thought I smelled some alfalfa over her, Maximous... do you see it anywhere?"

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.