Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-12-2014, 12:09 PM
Vibrant yellow gaze would observe her movement as he became known to her. He felt no threat from the wounded woman, she held herself calmly and he would doubt she wished more damage inflicted upon her. She would not challenge his dominance, even though pack smell and violence clung heavily to her vibrant form. Perfection was she, and Scorpion would feel the familiar tugs of lust as he was able to look her over. An amusing smirk would cross her lips as his eyes trailed over her body, she seemed a neutral woman who had no qualm of his dominant figure. She was obviously a smart woman. His desire to own her would blossom as he took in the ringing sound of her bubbling laugh. Easily he would capture her attention as a thrill was sent up within his spine.?

He was unsure of the woman's victory with only the words she gave him. The way she carried herself would hold no clue either, though her thoughts would stay upon herself for little to no time as she turned the conversation to him. It seemed her words were a silvery and coated as his own. He wondered if her bloody mess had been a result of a slipped word. He would grin hungrily for her as he pulled his haunches beneath him, completely content with filling his afternoon with her. "his duty of course." his gaze would hang about her curves for much longer than was polite, "I must protect my prize from curious eyes." he could have been talking of anything, but really the prize was his litter mate Orchid. She was nearby, and with his earlier laze upon the rock he had been looking out over the grasslands for wolves just as this divine being. "now that you're here though, I might be too distracted." his smirk would return as he continued his visual contact of her. "Company sounds simply delicious." He would careen his long neck to allow for a better angle of her features, his appreciation for her beauty easily apparent in his features. "What might I name this red vixen?" finding himself suddenly standing, bone toned paws would attempt to bring himself closer to the she wolf. He wanted her scent to be dancing in his senses.?