ardent

Interesting Notifications, My King

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2014, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014, 03:01 PM by Liberty.)

The man would stare blankly at her for a moment before speaking, and the woman's audits would perk forward to catch every word he would say. "I intend to serve either was a warrior who will fight alongside fellow warriors and perhaps die under the pack name of Glaciem, however becoming a guard and protecting the citizens of Glaciem would perhaps be beneficial for the both of us. Which ever rank is needed the most, I shall take without hesitation to please thee and those higher above you, if there are any so, since I am unfamiliar with the rankings of Glaciem. My strengths are tactical maneuvers that are yet to be sharpened, momentum combined with brute force, checking my defenses, and the lust for finishing an opponent. My weaknesses so far are speed, agility, and the fact that I am inexperienced." He would finish, and she would respond simply, her brow raised as a faint smirk quirked her ebony lips. "Dedicated men like yourself are what we strive for. You appear to be more than willing to lay your life down for our cause, but I must know something before I accept you; exactly how inexperienced are you? She would inquire, her stance already morphing into one of a battle stature.

Her defenses would effortlessly fall into play. Her ears folded flat, her eyes narrowed, her muzzle scrunched, her chin tucked to protect her vitals and her head dropped to align with her spine. Her shoulders rolled forward, her hackles raised slightly along her nape and spine, her neck scrunched, her knees slightly bent and squared, her weight evenly distributed throughout her limbs, and her abdomen tensed to further assist her balance. Her tail was raised to align with her spine and to be used as a rudder when turning sharply, and her toes gripped the earth for traction as she splayed and flexed them all. She would prepare herself for a sudden attack before speaking to him, her voice just shy of a battle cry. "Attack me Fen, give me all you got in one shot."" She would encourage him, her lips twisting into a taunting smirk as she waited for his move. Ramses, her clouded leopard companion, was sitting high above them now, his lavender glare tracking the movements of the foreign male. His eyes would narrow as he stared down at them, his muscles itching to spring in on the action. Should this male prove to be a worthy opponent and best Liberty in anyway the man would take immediate action- until then he would watch with intensity.

"Liberty speech" "Ramses speech"