Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-17-2014, 12:00 AM

He might have one eye and he might not know what he's good at yet, but he was loyal and that counted for plenty in her book. He was loyal and strong willed when he had something to put himself behind. She could use that, and she would, but she knew he could be so much more and she would help him be that. If he was going to put so much faith in her she would do her best to be something worth putting his trust in. And in turn, she would help him become the wolf that could help her advance her goals.

An idea popped into her head, one she had been thinking about for a while now, but now she had someone to include in it. A grin broke out across her face. "Vereux, will you make a little trip with me? I have something I want and I think I know where to go to get it, but it's in the south. It shouldn't take more than a day or two though." She looked at him hopefully and wondered if he would agree. She could go on her own of course, but she would really enjoy his company if he chose to come with her.

Speech
Thought
Others