Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
05-12-2014, 11:18 PM

They had come. First, his mother. A single word slipping from her tongue, though nothing more. He gazed at her, eyes trying to hide what he was feeling though inside he felt torn. He didn't want to hurt her, didn't want to hurt anyone. But he couldn't stand being here anymore, not in a place where he was unwanted. He would then see his pitch black brother, his blood sibling not saying a word to him, but he didn't have to. Rin knew that he wasn't pleased with him, for he had done the same to his brother what he felt they had done to him. Was it a never ending cycle that repeated itself? He was about to speak, when another familiar scent would approach. Irune? He was surprised to see her, for he had only called for his mother and brother. But he wasn't surprised that she'd show up, and for a moment he would nearly forget the pact the three of them had made when they were very young. She was the only one to touch him, to make his heart swell with the pain he was feeling.

Nervousness would begin to claw at him. A whirlwind of emotions raged inside him. His heart pounded with fear. Would they hate him after this? For leaving? He fought back the tears that would threaten to engulf his words. He wouldn't, couldn't cry. Not now. Taking a deep breath, he would steady his nerves...at least enough to tell them. "Mom...Kyung...Irune...I...have something important to say..." He stared at his paws, shuffling the dirt and snow between them. Swallowing back the emotions and the faltering of words, he continued. "I...I'm leaving Glaciem.."

"Speech"

A Trophy Fathers Trophy Son by Sleeping With Sirens on Grooveshark
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!