Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-13-2014, 11:18 AM

He had done a fair bit of exploring in his life, and though as of late he remained close to Valhalla as of late, something seemed to be pulling him away. It was how he found himself in the place of beauty. His claws clicked against the stone as he walked, the breeze billowing around him. He was lost in his mind, not paying a bit of attention and when a sweet lyric floated upon the air, he froze for a moment. Letting out a chuckle at the words of the woman, the sound reverberating, deeply, in the confines of his chest, he approached the speaker. Walking easily, his hips swaying as he approached, not halting until she was in sight- he looked about expectantly. The russet coat of the woman was remarkable, something he wouldn't comment out loud, no he wasn't sure exactly what to say. Dipping his head slightly in respect, the ever respectful solider would greet her. "I'm not sure what kind of play you're talking about ma'am. I apologize if I disturbed you." He spoke sincerely, his blue eyes sparkling with warmth and kindness. His tail wagged behind him slightly, though not in exuberance. He didn't want to seem foolish, after all he was far from it.