Ballad

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2014, 02:37 PM
CAN YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE

can you tell me where i am

The soft scent, that Ballad almost recognized, led to this place. The white creature's stomach growled, and she flinched, her injured paw beaten and bruised. She supposed that this place was the one with other Destruction family, and she hoped that this was the right place. Stopping outside at the borders, Ballad looked around for any wolf, hoping that there was a wolf nearby, one in her family. For some reason, the white creature was excited that her family was here, somewhere, in this land, and she would get to meet them. Would her family be a nice family, like Series II and Silence? Or would they be more aggressive, kind of like Scorpion? Either way, Ballad hoped that they wouldn't be her father; never again would she want to meet a wolf too much like Adrenaline. When her best friend had betrayed her, hurt her, he had been so angry. She had tried to fight him back, but his claws had dug deeper into her paw. He had knew that her wound was still new, and yet, he had still done it. Shaking her head, Ballad blinked back tears, wondering where her brother was. She wanted her siblings to be here, from the youngest one to Scorpion; she wanted them all here, next to her. Finding out if this was the pack that Destructions ruled, or if it was another pack, and going to look for it. Either way, Ballad would stay there, at least for a little while. Maybe forever, if the wolves she was looking for were in here, if they ruled a pack.

Finally, she realized that no wolves were going to come unless she called. So, tossing her head back, Ballad let out a loud howl that echoed through the land, hopefully making another wolf come near.