Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Appropriately her haunches would coil beneath her as his own had, perfection sitting before him. As he had predicted the woman would become curious of his little dove. Bright gaze would watch her questioning features as she second guess his word. Yes. his prize. "See, I'm shirking my duties. Curious eyes have come to seek my glorious possession." an amused grin would find itself on his features as deep voice would speak to the vibrant lady. Tides would turn, and the unsuspecting babe would bring herself to enjoy his game. He wouldn't miss the lusty turn of her smile, in turn his features would become sharper as he took her in again in the newly revealed light. As he moved to draw near the she wolf would follow suit, bright red fur delicately mingling with his own shaggy hues. He would feel a pleased rumble emanate from his chest as she politely allowed him her name. His stance would keep where he stood, neck careening further to watch as she turned back to peer at him. "Mmm a lovely name for a lovely lady." lyrics grew quiet as she asked of his own calling. A desirable wink would follow as she urged him to follow.?

Not one to deny a Lady's wishes bone colored paws would lazily bring him to her beckon. "Scorpion Destruction, dear Viridiana." he would catch up to her, playfully nipping at her thigh as he matched her pace. The hunger returning to his yellow eyes. "And what conquest does she seek now?" dark brows would raise as he questioned her curiously. Where did she plan to lead him? Orchid was opposite the direction the faced, maybe he really would show off his prize.?