gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
05-13-2014, 03:32 PM

She had forgotten what it was like to be around pups. Phoebe chuckled as her great niece and nephew posed their own questions, ones she would have never thought they would ask. They were good questions, she just couldn't remember a time when she didn't know what family names were. Her silvery gaze turned to the boy, answering, Great aunt means I'm your mother's aunt, or your grandparent's sister." Then, shifting her gaze to the girl, added, "And you are my great niece and your brother is my great nephew! It just means your mother is my niece and you are her children." She hoped she had explained it well enough. She wasn't exactly familiar with explaining things to pups. As an after thought, she added, "Basically, if there is a 'great' infront of it, it just means there is a generation between us. Or you could just say it just means you're great." A little cheesy, but she was much too excited about the thought of having young nieces and nephews to spoil again.

She lowered her body to the ground, settling down on her stomach comfortably as she looked at the pair curiously. Phoebe smiled, hoping that she was making a good impression on the newest generation of Olympians. "Well, don't be rude. Introduce yourselves and tell your aunt what you're up to."

Speech
Thought
Others