Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-13-2014, 06:36 PM
She was no threat to his sister, he knew that and so would not press her when simple curiosity quelled her. Voicing her interest in him an amused wag would shake through the tail that rested on his back. Orchid would be temporarily forgotten as the Adrenaline marked wolf would enjoy her simple laughter. He would regain his seriousness as she continued however, explaining to him why it was her pelt was so bloodied. She would go into detail the plans she forged, and as he followed her pace his desires would grow more ambitious. An alphess had found her way into his fields hmm? Her appeal would double as he watched her gently rolling shoulders and subtle sigh.?

His gaze was quite unrestrained as he took her in with this new insight. What an absolute jewel he had come across. Her attentions would turn to him as he came to realize fully the interest she has in him. He would draw nearer to her, chest gently nudging her haunches. Eyes lustfully taking in her generous curves, "I've a few in mind.." he would muse suggestively. "Long term however, I only seek to protect my dove, my prize, my sister, Orchid." he would finally divulge the secret of his possession. Attempting to touch his muzzle to her spine bright eyes would direct themselves to her similar gaze. "Why might the Lady ask? have you been musing ideas of making plans for me?" he would ask with curiosity as he breathed in her close scent ravenously.?