Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-13-2014, 08:25 PM
Ravenous jaws would hit their mark as Scorpions wild eyes aimed true. Shaking his head violently the creature would only let a small hiss utter from its lips before death took it. A satisfying crunch would resound through the prairie, and once again his sweet Orchid was safe again. His beautiful sister would collapse from relief, tears and sobs leaving her as her limp form lay with the beast. Blood would soak his jaws as he pulled the creature from her limbs, taking it and wrapping its lifeless coils around his back and chest as a trophy. Hard yellow gaze would mellow as he brought himself to look upon her fragile face. Tears rushed down her cheeks and he would bring himself quickly to her side. Gentle swipes of his tongue would clear the tears as they came, a soft whine leaving his rugged form as he did what he could to calm her riled nerves. "Shh.. Shhhhh.. I'm here my love, I've protected you just as I said. You did so well to stay where I left you. My orchid you needn't worry about anything." he would coo to her as his rather intimate grooming would begin. The fear scent she had released would excite him, adding to the adrenaline still rushing through his veins. Heartbeat rough as he attempted to calm himself along with the prized girl.?